The Ultimate Guide to Eloping in Central Oregon – Part 3
Gear Rentals and Guides
These rental companies can provide equipment for outdoor activities that are perfect for adventure elopements in Central Oregon, such as biking, paddling, floating, skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing.
- Webcyclery: offers mountain bike rentals, located in Bend, Oregon.
- Sunriver Sports: offers bike rentals, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and other water sports equipment, located in Sunriver, Oregon.
- Tumalo Creek Kayak & Canoe: offers kayak and stand-up paddleboard rentals, as well as guided tours and lessons, located in Bend, Oregon.
- Hoodoo Ski Area: offers ski and snowboard rentals, as well as other winter sports equipment, located in Sisters, Oregon.
- The Mountain Shop: offers ski and snowboard rentals, as well as other winter sports equipment, located in Bend, Oregon.
- Cog Wild Bicycle Tours: offers mountain bike rentals and guided tours, located in Bend, Oregon.
- Kayak Zak’s: offers kayak and stand-up paddleboard rentals, as well as guided tours and lessons, located in La Pine, Oregon.
- The Trailhead: offers bike rentals, ski and snowboard rentals, and other outdoor gear rentals, located in Bend, Oregon.
- Good Bike Co.: offers bike rentals and guided tours, located in Prineville, Oregon.
- Wanderlust Tours: offers snowshoe rentals and guided tours, located in Bend, Oregon.
- Powdr House: offers seasonal recreation rentals, snow sports in the winter and river sports in the summer.
These florists are known for using sustainable practices, such as sourcing locally grown flowers or using compostable and reusable materials for their arrangements.
- High Desert Florals
- Roots Wild
- Woodland Floral Co.
- Wild Poppy Florist
- Donner Flower Shop
- Wildflowers of Oregon
- Flowers by Deanna
- The Posie Shoppe
- Summer Robbins Flowers
Cakes, Baked Goods, and Catering
- Bleu Bite Catering – They use locally sourced and organic ingredients to create eco-friendly and sustainable menus.
- Bowtie Catering Co. – This catering company offers environmentally friendly catering services, including compostable dinnerware and utensils.
- Foxtail Bakeshop – They offer delicious and eco-friendly pastries, bread, and cakes using locally sourced, organic, and sustainable ingredients.
- Sisters Bakery – A small town just outside of bend has a must stop little bakery. A nondescript building made obvious for the line going out the door and around the corner. They’ve got delicious pastries, amazing sourdough bread, and the best donuts in Central Oregon.
- Ida’s Cupcakes – What better to celebrate your mini wedding than a mini cake? Ida’s offers moist, delicious cakes with beautiful decorations.
- Mother’s Juice Cafe – A staple in Bend for healthier eaters. Their menu features fresh, yummy ingredients in things like sandwiches, wraps, smoothies and lattes.
- 10Barrel – A local brewery in Bend, OR that also does catering! They feature classic but scrumptious pub foods like wings and onion rings, but also have very delicious pizza.
Pop Up Picnics – These are a super fun way to add some elegance and class to your outdoor dining. They are beautifully designed and make you feel like royalty. Check out these three vendors in Central Oregon. Bend Boho, Bend Agave, Poppy Central Oregon.
Gatherhouse Sauna – This is a mobile sauna that parks in very beautiful locations. They often park by bodies of water to offer the option of a hot/cold plunge. You can book private sessions, or join a community group session for a more affordable option.
McMenamins Old St. Francis School – This is a fun and quirky hotel in downtown Bend that features lots of fun things to do, even if you’re not staying. They have a great restaurant, and several bars spread across the several buildings. There is a fancy 21+ movie theater that serves alcoholic beverages and yummy snacks. Also a beautiful tiled soaking pool, and many weird hidden rooms…